Leveraging enhanced operational excellence to accelerate growth,providing and End to End view while increasing value
- How do you shift towards an operational framework which guides employees toward repeatable, optimised behaviour and habits?
- Do you have a OE strategy and systematic approach in place – and is it measurably improving the customer experience?
The 9th Annual Operational Excellence in Financial Services Europe Summit will delve into these challenges and more. The conference features over 18 European and international financial services and insurance presenters that will help you ensure that your business architecture and business processes are working together to deliver key strategic goals, targets and innovation in your financial services organisation.
Business process improvements that are low risk and high impact: Isn’t that what every business wants? Whether you are focused on reducing compliance complexities, cost reduction, organisational transformation or revenue growth, this year’s Operational Excellence for Financial Services will provide you with the tools you need to enhance agility and drive breakthrough business performance in the financial services sector.
Key topics to be addressed at the Operational Excellence for Financial Services Summit include:
- Aligning your business strategy: with operational excellence across departments
- Gaining management buy-in: Get support and investment from management to boost your process improvement initiative
- Data without meaning is useless: Tap into your data for meaningful information and leverage it to allow for more accurate business decisions
- Employee engagement: How can you best keep your employees happy thus keeping customers happy
- Delivering cultural transformation: demonstrating your processes to ensure standardisation across the company
- Demonstrating the ROI: Gain value from your operational process improvements
What our past delegates are saying:
“I found the event extremely valuable and will be able to take back to my company some great ideas on how OPEX can be used”
Business Process Analyst, IPF
“Very good conference that gave me great new ideas”
General Manager, DnB
“Interesting, good networking opportunity, good to spar with colleagues on operational excellence"
Manager, NIBC Bank
“Left with some interesting insight that has changed my thinking on a number of subjects”
General Manager, DnB
“It was very useful, high quality delegates and speakers”
Head of Marketing, Zarion Software
“Very useful to share experiences and learn best practices”
Head of Business Change, Clearstream Global Securities Services
Strategize with process leaders from the world’s largest financial institutions and learn how to:
Link business strategy with operations
Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviours to embrace andsupport organizational transformation
Use the customer journey to organize your business processes the way a customer experiences them
Connect operational data and business data to drive breakthrough business performance
Govern an OE program across multiple business entities, departments and geographies
Link business and real time operational intelligence into BPM platforms for greater transparency across complex processes and operations